My photo
Secwécwpemc-ken ri7(I am Shuswap), Chief, Economist, Distance Runner, and Secwepemc Health Researcher/Co-ordinator/Policy guy. I've run a 30:24-10k, 1:06:23-half, and 2:19:55-full marathon but am most proud of the World Peace Prayer Day '06 relay run to Anchorage from Vancouver I participated in. This blog is primarily about running but I will post photos of the many places I like go on the tmícw of my maternal ancestors, Secwépemcul'ecw.

Monday, August 5, 2013

W/E August 11, 2013

Mon - 58min easy
Tues - 85mins: Mission Creek Greenway in Kelowna, just like old times, but 100mi/wk less...
Wed - 78mins: feeling pretty good, some bounce in my legs again today
Thu - Off, unplanned but necessary
Fri - 3x2xHill (97, 94, 93, 97, 93, 92), Left foot sore, started on wed, not sure what the issue is.
Sat - 30min: hot, tired, dehydrated and hungry. Partly b/c of a long week but no excuse for not eating enough.
Sun - 80min: good easy hot run in Kamloops
Total: 6h26m

As predicted this week was super busy and tired me out. Fortunately I am not coming down with a cold. My legs felt good today, albeit a bit tired. I have decided not to do a long run this weekend and opt to put in a few hill workouts to get some speed and strength. Will plan for one next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment