My photo
Secwécwpemc-ken ri7(I am Shuswap), Chief, Economist, Distance Runner, and Secwepemc Health Researcher/Co-ordinator/Policy guy. I've run a 30:24-10k, 1:06:23-half, and 2:19:55-full marathon but am most proud of the World Peace Prayer Day '06 relay run to Anchorage from Vancouver I participated in. This blog is primarily about running but I will post photos of the many places I like go on the tmícw of my maternal ancestors, Secwépemcul'ecw.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

W/E July 31

Mon - 7mi city run
Tues - Pitch'n Putt Hills(1:56, 1:55, 1:55, 1:56, 1:56, 1:57, 1:56, 1:56, 1:58 off 2:15) 1:56.1 avg
Wed - 10mi w/ hill sprints
Thurs - Off(Sick)
Friday - Off(Sick) + core workout
Sat - 10mi
Sun - 10mi w/ hill sprints
'Bout 50mi total


Kind of a lackluster week. I felt a cold coming on early in the week, which is why I did the hill workout a bit early, and it finally took hold after my second last night shift, then, I worked a double(more or less) and it came on with a vengeance. Fortunately it seems to be progressing very quickly and I MIGHT be able to do a long run tomorrow. It would be ideal since I have to head to Victoria and find a place to live on Tuesday. Legs had some 'go' in them today so i'm still feeling optimistic. Happy trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment