My photo
Secwécwpemc-ken ri7(I am Shuswap), Chief, Economist, Distance Runner, and Secwepemc Health Researcher/Co-ordinator/Policy guy. I've run a 30:24-10k, 1:06:23-half, and 2:19:55-full marathon but am most proud of the World Peace Prayer Day '06 relay run to Anchorage from Vancouver I participated in. This blog is primarily about running but I will post photos of the many places I like go on the tmícw of my maternal ancestors, Secwépemcul'ecw.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hard-easy

No not alternating hard and easy segments. Incidentally on my break my watch battery died so I just ran to what would take me, while in-shape and no snow, 30 mins. It was at an easy pace but was nevertheless a hard run. Why do I let myself get so out of shape.

Anyway, it has begun and I'll run every other day because the snow will wreak havoc on the plantar and more importantly the IT. The former never a problem; the latter chronic.

No comments:

Post a Comment