My photo
Secwécwpemc-ken ri7(I am Shuswap), Chief, Economist, Distance Runner, and Secwepemc Health Researcher/Co-ordinator/Policy guy. I've run a 30:24-10k, 1:06:23-half, and 2:19:55-full marathon but am most proud of the World Peace Prayer Day '06 relay run to Anchorage from Vancouver I participated in. This blog is primarily about running but I will post photos of the many places I like go on the tmícw of my maternal ancestors, Secwépemcul'ecw.

Monday, July 8, 2013

W/E July 14, 2013

Mon - 55min touring around south shore of TsKlelus
Tues - 64min: incidentally getting heat training in. 28deg by the low-balling Weather Channel App
Wed - 50+min: 23up, 5xHill (90, 99, 93, 88, 89), 20dn, full rest w/ tailwind so not sweltering and easier mentally for a first hill workout in a while.
Thu - Off, sore and tired
Fri - 60min: flat quick run at Loon Lake, cold up there!
Sat - Off, long day off berry picking and medicine gathering, didn't fit in a run
Sun - 10mins: took all morning to get out the door and had nothing once i got started
Total - 3h59m

Not sure what happend this week. It started off well but unravelled. I have been super tired lately and unsure why. Will make a conscious effort to eat and sleep more this week. Legs feel good but just no energy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment